Members regularly bring friends and family as their guest to Bird Key Yacht Club.
In order to make these visits enjoyable for everyone, here are a few guidelines.
- Visa, Master Card and Discover Card will be accepted for guests of members or those with a valid guest card. We are unable to accept cash for any club service.
- Please honor our cell phone policy, which does not permit conversations in the dining areas.
- Our Club is a smoke-free environment. However, smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas.
- An adult must accompany children under 16 at all times.
- Only service animals are permitted in the dining areas. Dogs and other pets must be on a leash while on Club grounds.
Club Dress Code
Main Dining Room
Prior to 6:00 PM: Appropriate casual attire. Full length shorts permitted.
After 6:00 PM: Men - collared shirt, slacks & proper footwear, jackets suggested.
Ladies- corresponding appropriate dress. No blue jeans or shorts permitted.
Compass Bar, Sun Deck & Aft Deck
Casual clothes, dress denim and appropriate tennis attire may be worn at any time.
Swim attire with the appropriate cover-up is permitted on the Aft Deck.
Dress Code applies to Sunday Breakfast on the Bay.
The appropriate dress for specific social and dining events can be found in the monthly Club calendar.
Hats for men will not be allowed in the Compass Bar or Dining Rooms at any time.
The Dress Code applies to everyone 12 years of age and older.