Members regularly bring friends and family as their guest to Bird Key Yacht Club.
In order to make these visits enjoyable for everyone, here are a few guidelines.
- Cash will not be accepted for any club service. Visa, Master Card and Discover Card will be accepted for guests of members or those with a valid guest card.
- Cell phone conversations are not permitted in the dining areas.
- Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No pets are permitted in the dining areas. Dogs and other pets must be on a leash at all times.
Club Dress Code
Main Dining Room
Prior to 5:00 p.m.: Appropriate casual attire.
After 5:00 p.m.: Men - collared shirt, slacks & proper footwear.
Ladies- corresponding appropriate dress. Please, no denim.
Compass Bar, Aft Deck & Sun Deck
Casual, including appropriate tennis attire. No swim attire.
Members are responsible for any guest(s) they bring to Bird Key Yacht Club.